BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Saturday Spa Day with Me..WooHoo

FREE FACIALS, FREE PAMPERING, FREE MAKE-OVERS. FREE YOU TIME, FREE DISCUSSION ON HOW TO GET MORE FREE!!!! ;)Please come spend some time with me. Come on ladies and men. Get some pampering, check out skin care products that are specific to your skin needs, & we can even do a full make-up make-over & teach you how to correctly apply makeup to your face type. You can even invite some friends and we can make it a Girls Night out!! :) This would really help me out on getting into my Mary Kay business, it's FREE, and if you want I can share with you how to recieve FREE products to have(just ask me how.) Hope to hear back from you soon! :)
Come this Saturday, schedule a time with me..only takes an hour!
First Ways to earn free: 1.Come: Get FREE Facial, pampering, make-overs and of course time with me..hehe :) 2. Bring a friend and get a FREE eye shadow! 3. Bring 3 friends get a FREE lip gloss! 4. Bring 4 or more friends get a FREE lip gloss, a FREE hostess gift, & if your friends buy you get a certain % in free products of your choice. GIRL TIME!

0 comments: