BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

First day of blogging

Hey guys! Well it's my first day of bloggin so lets see how I do and hopefully will get better as I get along. I am working today then taking my little girl to the beach. Her birthday is on Sunday and I asked her what she wanted for her birthday and she said"mommy, I want to go play in my big sandbox at the beach!" so by gosh that is what we are going to do! :) We took her to Disney on Ice Saturday night for her birthday and she had a blast & best of all sat through the whole thing...hehe!
Well I will try and post some pics from teh beach wehn I get back! Pray it doesn't rain on us too much, so we can enjoy sometime there. :)

1 comments:

Misty said...

have a great time you guys and be careful, love you :)