BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Update of the Memorial day weekend (Sorry got slack)..hehe

My classes are going fine. Have my first lab test tomorrow and lecture test on Tuesday..so wish me luck please! :) Hope I will do well, just see lots of studying ahead of me!

Friday Brianna and I rode up to Raleigh with my aunt, cousin, & grandparents to see my other aunt and her family. Her and my uncle has 2 boys 21 & 18..then there 2 girls 9 and 6(crazy huh..), and Brianna just had a blast playing with the girls..they wore her out though she slept the whole ride home! :)(which was nice..hehe) My aunt built a house that is appraised at like 1.2million dollar house on a golf course that cost like 30,000 annually to be a member of..crazy!


Here is the House

So they were still moving things in so we helped out with the girls, and helped clear out their pantry as well.YUMMY The house is really beautiful..and we had a blast running around taking pictures like we were tourist in another country..hehe! We went shopping, my grandparents took the little ones to the park, while we continued some shopping and just spent family time over the weekend. So funny times of the trip was my aunt and that darn GPS. I know how it is I love it when it's getting me in the right direction, but like in Charleston I have just wanted to throw it out the window a couple of times!hehe So over the weekend we were looking for Kohls, the first day we could tell the GPS was taking up no where when it told us to turn..well where there was no turn, then we started listening to the 9 yr. old for directions, she was doing great for like 10minutes tellin us where to turn then all of a sudden she said turn left..long pause...i think..we may want to turn around(ended up later we found out it was just another mile down the road so she did know), we went back to the house then tried again on Sunday on the way home..it was hilarious..there we were(Brianna already asleep at 4pm pulling out the driveway, we're listening to the GPS tell us where to go and all of a sudden we are in some huge neighborhood doing all these turns, and we kept seeing this one car go past us, we end up in a deadend in the neighborhood, and see this car pass us again who also was cursing their GPS..I about pee'd in my pants I was laughing so hard! haha Anywho we made it back to my aunts after leaving 30minutes prior and she lead us the whole 3 miles to Kohls after our 45 min. adventure! Then we headed home and the GPS did just fine! SO again no aunt Lisa it isn't broke it was just us and the new road that Kohls was on that just wasn't maped on the GPS.


Me and Brianna in front of the Golf Course


On Monday we were back home Brianna and I had fun playing during the first of the day, then I went out on the lake with brandon and some of our friends, it was a blast..I got some much needed sun which was nice! :) So over all we had a wonderful Memorial Day weekend and it was back to work and school on tuesday.

Tuesday I went to lunch with Becky and Holli, finally got to meet Holli & see her pink cadillac..it was very exciting & inspiring!! :) I love these girls and so glad to be apart of such a great team!! :)

Wednesday..YAY finally caught up to today! Well can't wait to head home to spend some much needed time with my 2 favs. Brianna, Brandon, and I are going to drop off some Mary Kay orders, go to church, go eat, and go grocery shopping(we need to bad!) Then get Brianna to bed, we both have test tomorrow so study for that & off to sleep....at least this is the plan, if very well could all change as we well know!

0 comments: