BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Some of my story

I just married the love of my life on November 8th, and ready to continue this wonderful journey with him. Brandon has been my rock, my strength, and truley my everything! If you were at our beautiful wedding you could see how much love we had for each other, from the moment I finally got down the alter..hehe(Brianna wanted to make her grand entrance), to the moment he and I finally made eye contact, to the prayer, to the beautiful music, and then to those VOW,(oh and by the way I was told the week before that he wanted us to write our own vows, just like a man to wait to the last minute..huh?)..hehe, well I don't think there was a dry eye in that sanctuary once he started! I will never forget that moment, then was my turn it def. didn't rhyme, and I knew there was nothing to say following that, but I did tell him how I felt straight from the heart, then to the rings, to the unity candel, and finally Brandon got that kiss he was so anxiously waiting for. Thanks to all who supported us through the years and on that special day, please keep us in your thoughts and prayers!I have a daughter named Brianna, she will be 3 in May. Time has flown by, but I have enjoyed every moment of watching her grow and develop. She is my little angel!! We are inseperable! We enjoy our late night movies, our bedtime story, our bedtime prayers,our dates to the park, the zoo, or chucky cheese etc...She is exteremly smart and surprises me each and every day with something new. I love her with all my heart. I was 18 when I got pregnant with her and boy was a I scared to death. I knew from the moment I found out that this was a blessing from God, and I was going to have her and take care of her. I could have never imagined the struggles I would have to face, the tears I would cry, the hurt I would feel, the fear I would have, but she is my little girl and every moment was worth what I have now. There are no mistakes!!!! Brianna is my daughter and I will love her and protect her forever!! Beda* loves Brianna and me, he will watch over us, care for us, love us, and protect us. Brianna alot of family who loves her, she is one spoiled child, but when you look in her eyes no matter what she has done it will melt your heart. Through her coming in the world she has truley made an impact and difference on her grandparents lives, her great-grandparents lives, her aunts & uncles lives, her cousins lives, her dads life, her little friends lives, my friends lives, & Brandon and my life! She is my miracle and a blessing from GOD! I thank him for my family each and everyday! Life gets hard, but remember God is always here and will never leave ur side, just look to him and he will guide you in the right direction! Nobody is perfect, we just have faith in God and try our best! I feel I am a friendly, honest, trustworthy friend. Please..if you ever need a thing don't hesitate to call or send me an e-mail, even if you just want me to pray for you. I will!! God Bless you all!

1 comments:

Thobhotho Blog said...

u have one child?
happy family