BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 1, 2009

My busy weekend

Friday Brianna had a doctors appt. it was her 3 year old check up. She is 37inces, 35lbs, and is right on track of PERFECTION..hehe! She did sooo well. She had to get staples in her head a few months ago after getting hit in the head with a stick..so the whole way there she kept asking"why i have to go to the doctor, my head don't hurt mommy", she was soo cute. She did soo good there, didn't have to get shots, but had a finger prick and boy was she mad at that nurse!! She got over it after though when mommy took us for ice cream after..hehe! We hung out, went to my moms and visited for awhile and then headed to bed.

Saturday that child slept till 12:15pm!! I couldn't believe it, I kept checking to make sure she was breathing and even tried waking her up a couple times! It was okay though because I had a Power Day with Mary Kay and was able to work my business while she slept her little self away..hehe! My Power spa day went amazing..thanks to all the girls that were able to make it!! I had a blast and hope y'all did too! I was able to add some girls to my team..WooHoo and I am sooo excited about spending more time with them in building their Mary Kay business! I am now a Red Jacket consultant and soon to be a Sapphire Star Consultant! :) Loving every minute. My NOW director is GREAT!! Thanks Becky for all you've done to help me out in the business Thanks to Tiff, Christie, and Danielle for wanting to work with me and allowing me to help you and your families! Love you girls!

Sunday Brianna and I went to church. They had the graduates ceremony the first little bit so we went into big church for that and then had nursery with kierra who can now say my name~ YAY! Did some more Mary Kay stuff and Bri & I hung out with mom. Had some studying for my first lecture test on Tuesday..I am alittle scared, but we will see!! Just please pray for me! :)

Just going to be studying today and spending time with my favs! My hubby and little angel! :)

0 comments: