BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Tuesdays class

So last night was a long night. Went to school alittle early to look over my test from last week, I made a C, which was one of the best grades in the class..hehe! crazy huh. She says the first test is the hardest, so if that is true I should be on my way to at least a B in the class which would help me out alot, and if I make higher on my final than that can replace the C..woohoo!! So I am not to worried right now. This is the hardest class I have taking, but I am def. learning alot of new things and starting to feel alittle more smarter! We are going over the heart right now in class. Thursday we'll study into the respiratory system. Lab was fun, lots of hands on stuff, and review for Thursdays test..hopefully that will be an A for me!! Took some Blood Pressures, studied over the dissected cat, pig, and sheep heart(doesn't that sound interesting). Then went to mom's to get Brianna and ate a burger..hehe. When we got home she played for alittle bit while Brandon and I watched part of a movie and headed for bed!
Today I am just going to relax and maybe figure out something to do with my family tonight, before hitting the books for tomorrow's test! Wish me luck and please keep me in your prayers through this journey I am in this semester.

0 comments: