BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

July 4th Holiday Weekend

I love LONG weekends! Got to spend time with my little girl and family! Did do some stuff around the house, but got to relax for the most part Saturday, did my aunts makeup for her sis-in-laws wedding CONGRATS HOLLEY AND EARRON! Saturday night Brandon and I took Brianna for some yummy chinease, and Brianna learned to eat with chopsticks! She was sooo cute! Here is a pic of her there: I have a video of her doing it, but my phone won't let me upload for some reason here is a pic of her eating the rice with the spoon, but you can see those chopsticks on her plate..hehe


Sunday on the 4th we went to church, every year my grandpa and other men & women at the church cook and we do a big ole lunch after church! It was sooo good ribs, chicken, BBQ, slaw, beans, the whole works! Brianna went home and took a nap, and I curled up and watched some lifetime..hehe! My dad, mom, and sis got in from Denver where they'd been a week for my sisters ball tournament. So we headed over there and did fireworks with our friends Michael, Chrissy, and Kierra, it was a great day!!! Here is a pic of all the goodies bri got from Nana's trip( hat, donald & daisy, small blue airplane, ball, princess cup, postcard, snowglobe, etc... and a pic of her and kierra watching the fireworks, silly girls!



Was off Monday!!yay Took Brianna to go swimming with her friend Caroline! It was a fun playdate with the Wyatt's, and the day was ended by a fun Melting Pot experience with Chrissy, Vic, and Crystal. Oh the food was sooo yummy, especially my favorite part the dessert!! :) When I got home Brandon and I watched a crazy weird movie called the Crazies! haha Go figure.
Now it's just back to work for my 3 day work week..Off Friday for the fun festives getting ready for Brandon & Kyna's wedding in Charleston on Saturday! Can't Wait!

0 comments: