BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, July 12, 2010

Brandon & Kyna Wedding Weekend!

                        Congratulations to the happy couple!



Can't believe my brother is married! Brandon isn't my brother by blood, but he's been my best friend for years, I love him soooo much and I'm so happy he meet such a great girl. They are just perfect for one another!
Brianna and I headed down to Folly Beach where we were just a year ago setting up Brandon's proposal to Kyna, and now a year later they were getting married at the same place! I had such a wonderful weekend helping Kyna with preparations for the big day, we go to spend some girl time when I got there on Friday eating lunch and running errands. Brianna met a new little friend while there, Reagan was also a flower girl and they had a ball together! Saturday morning we got up and took the girls with us to get pedicures..they loved it and was very interested in the nail people speaking what they called "spanish" Kids say and do the darnest things...huh? LOL It rained some during pics and during the ceremony on the beach but WHO CARES...it was so sweet, beautiful, and great..It was an honor being apart of their big day! The food, cake, and dancing we great as well. Brianna danced the night away at the reception!
Sunday Mom & I took Brianna to the pool at the hotel, then to the outlets for some shopping. I must say it's already 3pm on Monday and I'm at worked soo ready to just go to sleep! :) Great times! Now a break from weddings for alittle while woohoo.

0 comments: