BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, July 12, 2010

Aggrevated!

So last wednesday I went to lunch with my girl Tiffany for some yummy pizza & salad buffet! On my way back downtown driving a guy in a lexus was parked at a meter, opened his car door right as I was passing him and BANG!!!!!! The door hit my car at the right front tire, knocked off my side mirror, then made me fish take and swipe the back end of his car.
His car: Dint door, and 2 inch scratch above left back tire
My car: A WHOLE LOT OF DAMAGE([pic below of where his car door crushed in my hood, frame, rod, wheel, etc...like 5000 worth of damage!

So the cop decided to find me at fault...too fast for conditions! WHAT!!!! 
Me:  "I was going like 20 in a 35, just speeding up from being stopped at the previous red light."
Cop: "I didn't say you were speeding I said u were going too fast for conditons such as pedistrians, and meter parking"
Me: "There is meter parking all up and down Hampton, so why is the speed limit 35?"
Cop:"I don't make the speed limits ma'am, if u want to dispute you'll have to go to civil court" WHAT!!

Yea rough day! So now in a rental till the 22nd, court on the 22nd, and supposed to be going to carowinds on the 22nd. Guess the 22nd will be a crazy day! Alittle sore from the wreck, but other than that doing okay.

0 comments: